BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Café Xocolat

Café Xocolat is truly a chocolate lover's paradise. As you enter Xocolat Katipunan, you would think twice if it is really a café or a house. It has this home-y feeling because it seems like it was a house-turned-café.



Welcome home! (taken from www.xocolat.com.ph)

Chocolate was in the air.

I ordered Xocolat Chai (being the mint tea lover that I am), 
Hungarian Sausage Pasta, and a slice of That Chocolate Cake. The 
tea was relaxing, a perfect blend of mint tea with the hint of 
chocolate. Although the mint tea overpowered the chocolate, it 
was a good thing since I think it wouldn't be good if the chocolate
overpowered the mint tea. The pasta was great. At first bite I 
thought that there was nothing special about the pasta, but the 
aftertaste surprised me. It left me wanting for more pasta. As I 
finished eating my pasta, I was ready for That Chocolate Cake.

I was in chocolate heaven.

"That Chocolate Cake" was filled with chocolate goodness, but it 
is not the kind that is nakakaumay. Every bite was a delight, a 
magical experience. Heavenly, to be exact. For P90 per slice, 
it was sulit. It is big enough for a person, and can even be shared 
with a 
friend.

Random picture in Xocolat: After eating in Xocolat, this sign said it all.



Domo-kun is looking for more!


I'm sure that I'll be going back to Xocolat soon. I have to try a lot 
of drinks and cakes!

-Zee

Website: http://www.xocolat.com.ph/

0 comments: